I am not a day person ~ I am a night owl.
My husband is a day person, however, I have yet to convert; even after almost 20 years.
Instead of preparing for bed I am preparing for my evening still ahead,
excitedly I might add. This is what I was up to recently...
This is a 1-nighter :o) Done in the round with my super quick Addi-turbo's, a hank of dusty pink cotton/angora, a pot of coffee & one of my favorite movies playing.
I love this for many reasons.
- cotton/anglora yarn is light & makes this perfect for cool spring days
- monocromatic simple design = 2 hour project
- this cowl feels so good when worn
As an added bonus, it's nice to see something through to completion in a short time,
and, it's a lovely distraction.
*Soft Pink Cowl Pattern*
- 1 Hank of Tahki Capullo Pink yarn
- 1 Size 10/12inch circular needles
- 1 Size 9/L crochet hook
- 1 Darning needle
- CO 80 ST, work ss st in the round ~ be careful not to twist
- Using the opposite end of the working yarn, make 3 crocheted 5-petal flowers, leave long tails for attachment to cowl. Here is a basic patern for the flower: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/super-bulky-scrap-flower
- Continue working in the round until you have 5 feet of yarn left, cast off
- Hand wash delicately as any agitation may pill angora