I decided to enter into this weekend with intention. Since there are only 48 short hours until Monday calls, planning is a must.
- CO 96 ST using size 8 circulars (12/16 inch)
- Knit in the round X13
- Begin Baby Elephants on this row
- Once elephant is finished continue knitting in the round X37 rounds
- CO all stitches to allow purse strap to be 14ST wide on each side of bag
- Working the purse strap, every five rows decrease by 1 ST (K2TOG) until you have 8 ST
- Now, join these 8 ST to continue in iCord fashion
- Once strap is desired length, D/C iCord process and knit on straight needle adding 1ST every 5 rows until you have 14ST on your needle
- Join strap with other side of purse
I am planning to line the inside of this purse to cover up the colorwork. Will post completed project next week.
- Pick up Mi Madre from the airport
- Join my dear friends Juliet & J9 @ Knit Happens
- Out for lunchini
- One lovely mid-afternoon siesta
- Dinner with Mom & the family
- Knitting in the workshop until the coffee pot is empty
- Sunday brunch
- Continuing on with my wood table I am decorating (See next Monday's post :)
- See Mom off at the airport
Quite a weekend. Gonna enjoy every-single-minute.
What are your plans for the next 48 hours?
Until Monday friends ~